Monday, February 23, 2015

About this blog


So in this blog for my AP lang class (spring semester 2015) I will be analyzing Several Super-villains, Arch-Villains, or just plain Villains from the Marvel and DC universes (and multiverses) and their Romantic and transcendentalist values, and ties. Due to the MANY recreations of these Baddies I will be analyzing the most recent reincarnation of these villains in order to reduce the amounts of confusion. In advance I obviously do not own any of these villains, and please do enjoy my blog. I would like to give credit to the original creators of the images and videos used on this blog, without them i could not give as much visual representation. I would also like to thank a very good friend of mine, Mason Woodard, for allowing me to create a spinoff of his blog "Romanticism in Superheroes" Check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment